Friday, January 15, 2010

Phone Tap Detector My Sisters Boyfriend Raped Me Years Ago And Now...?

My sisters boyfriend raped me years ago and now...? - phone tap detector

Approximately 8-9 years, raped my sisters friend took me 6 years in the house my parents lived with us * *.. My sister has never believed when I told him, and even had a lie detector test to prove and to confess to wiretap a phone. It still did not believe me and said I'm not saying everyone who raped me because she loved him still. I told him I could not, and she and he broke free after confessing .. In the past she has abused physically and mentally. They split up and during the Christmas season, I said, he spoke to him again and how happy he is .. She says she did not like friggin raped me. I was soo hurt, but he said nothing, I know that she and her together again someday to see, and I can not go through the pain of that too. I can not believe I did not know what to do with it. Everyone in my family knows and care for everyone. or what to do and why does he do this?

5 comments:

lost_in_... said...

They need spiritual help. If shes obviulsy agreement with what it is by far not all in your head. You need to say. She does not know to take care of you, as it should. The sorry that you had to go there and are still through. I do not know what else to say, sorry.

Joy said...

BF was the sister of Ur 6yrs No experience with u guys, right. Love is blind. Ur and his sister can not think of accepting indeed / really need. If u're old enough or May at the transition to custom did u get 2 see. And this kind of situation. B 2 good about themselves, their lives heart.

Joy said...

BF was the sister of Ur 6yrs No experience with u guys, right. Love is blind. Ur and his sister can not think of accepting indeed / really need. If u're old enough or May at the transition to custom did u get 2 see. And this kind of situation. B 2 good about themselves, their lives heart.

LoriBeth said...

omg this is absolutely outrageous that his sister did not even think of withdrawing him. If I were you, back away and not talk to him. it has achieved is blatently obvious that he, before that, and it is unnecessary, as is stick permanently damage every time he sees.

Onenamil... said...

That's pretty Messed Up ESP. If your family does not care. If I were you I would stay as far as possible from him and his family. Seems to know you care and want and only you can! I have not voted! GOOD LUCK

Post a Comment