Sunday, December 13, 2009

Skin Blotches Pictures Picture This..acne, Pot Holes, Black Skin Blotches, Buck Teeth, Protruding Gums, Big Nose And A Big Butt?

Picture this..acne, pot holes, black skin blotches, buck teeth, protruding gums, big nose and a big butt? - skin blotches pictures

I have just described have my friends / acquaintances. I must be honest with you. It is an ugly woman, but she thinks she is the **** because he has a big but. She loves the attention he gets when his show, but it is rare that one man, the jokes about how your face .. My question is, with all its imperfections, which, as a gift from the gods to men, simply because they have a fat ass? I tell you what it is .. CONFIDENCE! If you are an ugly woman, why so many of us women are not safe enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment