Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bikini What Kind Of Bikini Will Be The Best For Underwear?

What kind of bikini will be the best for underwear? - bikini

My name is Jamie and I am planning my wedding with my colleague, French, Albert. I wear a bikini as underwear, but what kind of bikini you think perfect?. I G-string bikini, string bikini, mini bikini, Brazilian bikinis, and of course traditional bikinis. What do you think will best connect with the white wedding dress? Please help me! Thank you for your help!

3 comments:

.<3. Dani said...

Try the traditional (like normal wedgie boys avoided, ha, ha), or you try it, that is a bit .... You know ... revealing. ;)

.<3. Dani said...

Try the traditional (like normal wedgie boys avoided, ha, ha), or you try it, that is a bit .... You know ... revealing. ;)

Scruffle... said...

none! we humans need to see some skin!
and what do you do when your property is just a computer and some lubricant and a Ziploc freezer bag

Post a Comment